Thursday, June 20, 2024

Kim Kardashian Reveals 10-Year Plan and Transition to Acting Career


 Kim Kardashian, the renowned American reality star and model, recently unveiled a surprising insight into her beauty journey. In a candid revelation during the latest episode of "The Kardashians" on Thursday, Kim disclosed her strategic plan for the next decade.

Discussing her future aspirations, the fashion icon shared her intention to shift gears towards acting and gradually step back from the entertainment industry within the next ten years. "I can do a movie a year. I’ve got about 10 years where I still look good, so that’s all I’ve got in me, and then I’ll take some time off," Kim stated.

This announcement comes following the official finalization of her divorce from rapper Kanye West on November 29, 2022. The former couple has agreed on joint custody of their four children: North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment