Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Sperminator’s Global Legacy: 165 Kids and Counting


 A man known as "The Sperminator" has just welcomed his 165th child, expressing that he has numerous reasons to celebrate this Father's Day.

Ari Nagel, a 48-year-old from Brooklyn, New York, announced the birth of his 165th child on Wednesday, June 12. Nagel boasts that he has children on almost every continent and has set a retirement age for fathering kids.

“I’ll stop when I’m 50,” Nagel, who turns 49 in August, told The Post. “Physically I can keep going, but there may be increased risks for things like autism with older males,” he explained via text from a cruise ship in the Bahamas, where he was vacationing with his first son, 20-year-old Tyler, and his 7-year-old daughter, Topaz.

For now, the Kingsborough Community College math professor is celebrating his latest baby, born to a woman from Connecticut. “It was that mom’s fourth child with me,” Nagel noted proudly.

Nagel revealed that he currently has 10 women pregnant in the US, Canada, Asia, Africa, and Europe. “Zimbabwe and Long Island are due in July, and Israel and Queens are due in August,” he said, adding that one of his baby mothers in France is expected to give birth any moment.

Nagel provides sperm samples to one or two aspiring mothers per week, sometimes through clinics and other times in face-to-face but non-sexual meetings. He has also committed to “trying to be a better father to my 175 children” – 34 of whom he has not yet met.

“I’ll never be able to be as good of a dad to my kids as my father was to me,” lamented Nagel. While he believes having many children can bring happiness and joy, he doesn't recommend aiming for 175.

Nagel frequently visits many of his children, particularly the 56 who live in New York, the 20 in New Jersey, and the 13 in Connecticut. “Some moms don’t want me to play a role, but I leave them the option if they change their mind, and most do once the child gets a little older and starts asking questions,” he said.

In his office, Nagel maintains a spreadsheet with the names, birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers of each of his offspring, along with their pictures on his wall.

Discussing Father's Day, Nagel shared, “I will receive many cards and gifts.” The advice he imparts to his children is to embrace saying ‘yes’ to favors, new experiences, invites, and opportunities, believing it to be the key to a fulfilling life. “I say yes to everything,” he said.

Despite his prolific fatherhood, Nagel wishes to find a woman who would accept him. “I have the dating apps but haven’t had much success finding a woman who wants to date someone with 165 kids and 10 women pregnant. I’m also pretty broke — which doesn’t help.




No comments:

Post a Comment