Friday, October 18, 2024

Nigerian Robotic Content Creator Jadrolita Opens Up About Jawline Tumor Battle

 

Amadou Elizabeth Aminata, better known as Jadrolita, Nigeria's first human robotic content creator, has shared her struggles with a jawline tumor after facing criticism on social media for her absence from content creation.

In response to backlash regarding her relationship with TikTok star Peller, Jadrolita explained that her hiatus was due to health issues rather than a lack of interest in her work. In a candid video posted on social media, she revealed, “Let me tell you what happened. I was told that I have a tumor here. I thought it was a teeth problem, but the doctor said it was a tumor in my jawline.”

She elaborated on her situation, stating that she recently underwent a procedure to remove some tissue and that doctors are currently analyzing samples to determine the nature of the tumor before proceeding with further surgery. “I heard that the result is out. I just pray it is not bad because it is spoiling my face,” she added.

Jadrolita also addressed comments suggesting she should return to her previous AI persona, saying, “Those saying I should go back to AI, did they not see that the face of the previous AI was fresh? And this new AI has ‘puff puff,’ so I don’t know how they want me to do it.”

Her revelation sheds light on the personal challenges she faces while navigating her career as a content creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment