Friday, June 28, 2024

Falz Opens Up About His Single Status and Marriage Plans


 Nigerian rapper and singer Folarin Falana, famously known as Falz, has candidly shared why he remains single at 33, emphasizing his cautious approach towards marriage.

In a recent interview with Naija 102.7 FM, Lagos, Falz revealed that while his parents, especially his father Femi Falana, are eager for him to marry, he refuses to succumb to pressure. He humorously described how his father, in particular, daily reminds him about his marital status, turning even routine greetings into opportunities to nudge him towards marriage.

"I’m not yet married. I’m single to stupor," Falz quipped. "Both my mum and dad are deeply concerned about my status, although my dad pressures me the most. No one can pressure me into getting married, not even my dad [laughs]."

Falz acknowledged that his life as a celebrity complicates finding a suitable partner for marriage. He mentioned that his last serious relationship dates back to his university days, attributing the difficulty in maintaining a relationship to the demands of his career and the complexities of the entertainment industry.

"Currently, I’m not dating anyone. I’m a straight man. I like women," he affirmed. "But for a while now, I haven’t experienced a serious relationship. My lifestyle as a celebrity makes it difficult to find someone to commit to."

Despite the challenges, Falz assured that he is not opposed to marriage but is being deliberate and cautious in his approach, considering both personal compatibility and the demanding nature of his career.

"There’s no issue. I’m just trying to be careful," Falz concluded, reflecting his thoughtful stance on navigating his personal life amidst his thriving career in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment