Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Enduring Love and Pride of Rita Daniels for Daughter Regina


 Rita Daniels, the mother of Nigerian actress Regina Daniels, openly expressed her deep admiration and love for her 23-year-old daughter, who is also married to lawyer, businessman, and senator Ned Nwoko.

Regina shared a heartfelt video on Instagram, captioning it, “A forever cherished 2mins video with my mother. Thank you for the blessings you bestowed on me Nnem ❤️.”

In the video, Rita overflowed with pride, asking, “Can your daughter be as beautiful as this? Can you be as proud of your child as this? In my next life, would you still be my child or should I be your mother?”

Regina jokingly replied, “No, you will be my mother so you can continue guiding me right. Can your mother praise you like mine?”

Rita continued to express her admiration, describing Regina as “the best thing that has ever happened to this family.” She praised her daughter's intelligence, bravery, love, care, and noted that she has been nurturing since birth. She emphasized Regina’s maternal qualities, saying she is more than just a child, possessing the wisdom of an 80-year-old. Rita described Regina as a giver with a beautiful soul, capable of comforting others with her smile.

This heartfelt display underscores Rita Daniels’ deep pride and love for her daughter, Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment