Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Michael Blackson Laments Financial Loss in Ghanaian School Investment

 

Ghanaian-American comedian Michael Blackson recently took to social media to express his frustration over a major financial loss tied to his school investment in Ghana. In a series of tweets, Blackson accused the Ghanaian government of misusing funds intended for the project, leaving him and other investors in a difficult situation.

The comedian, known for his philanthropic efforts, revealed that he invested $1 million into a free school project aimed at helping underprivileged children in Ghana. However, he claims that the government diverted the funds meant for the school to pay off national debts, including those owed to countries like China.

In his tweet, Blackson wrote, "Ghana stole the money I invested to keep my free school going so now I might have to do a GoFundMe." He continued, "They set me back financially, and I’ll never forgive them for this."

Blackson also criticized Ghana's financial leadership, specifically questioning the actions of the country’s finance minister. Despite the financial setback, he remains dedicated to the cause, reaffirming his commitment to supporting underprivileged youth in Ghana.

"If it wasn’t for the love and passion I have for the unprivileged youth of Ghana, I would just hand my school to the people and walk away, but I can’t," he tweeted. "I’ll have to work a little longer than I expected to help those kids out."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Epstein Documents Reveal Brother Believed Trump Authorized Jeffrey Epstein’s Death

Documents connected to the federal investigation into convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein are being released in stages by the Department...