A 23-year-old Nigerian woman has gained widespread attention after a viral interview where she claimed that she "vibes for a living." The street interview, conducted by Instagram vlogger @Emma-finance, centered around asking people about their sources of income.
When asked what she does for a living, the young woman initially replied, "I vibe for a living," leaving the interviewer visibly surprised. She quickly clarified, saying, "I'm joking, no, I do acting and social media."
During the interview, she revealed that her monthly expenses range between £5,000 to £8,000, most of which goes toward "shopping and Uber." When asked if her rent was included in this amount, she explained that her father takes care of her rent, which is paid annually. "My dad covers everything. My dad covers my life," she said, emphasizing that in Nigerian culture, it is common for parents to support their children in such ways.
The interview quickly went viral, with many Nigerians curious about the identity of her father. The comment section was filled with people asking, "Who is your dad?" One notable reaction came from Leke Adeboye, son of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, who humorously commented, "Please, who is your dad? I just want to meet him." In another comment, he added, "Both our daddies need to meet, please. Because hmmm, me too, I can vibe."
The video sparked conversations online about privilege, family support, and the lifestyles of wealthy Nigerians.
No comments:
Post a Comment