Thursday, October 17, 2024

Katie Price Says Passport Machines Fail to Recognize Her After Sixth Facelift

 

Katie Price has revealed that passport machines are no longer able to recognize her face following her sixth facelift, which she underwent in Turkey. The 46-year-old former glamour model, currently enjoying a holiday in Cyprus, shared her travel struggles due to her passport photo not resembling her current appearance.

Speaking on the podcast I’m ADHD! No You’re Not, Price expressed her confusion about her looks, saying, "I don’t know what I look like; even the passport machine doesn’t recognize me at the minute." She noted that her passport photo was taken years ago, before she had additional facelift procedures, making it difficult for her to navigate the technology at border controls.



Price humorously added, "When they put the passport in, it was done so many years ago. I’ve had about two facelift things since then, and I don’t even look like it." She also mentioned her struggles with the automated machines at airports, stating, "I’m terrible with technology," and often blames the machines when they don't work as she expects.



In addition to her facelifts, Price has had 17 breast augmentations, eyelifts, a nose job, and numerous other cosmetic procedures since beginning her modeling career at age 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment