Sunday, October 20, 2024

VIDEO: Francis Ngannou Shocks Fans with First-Round Knockout at PFL Super Fights, Dedicates Win to Late Son

 

Cameroonian mixed martial arts fighter, Francis Ngannou, delivered a stunning first-round knockout victory over Brazil’s Renan Ferreira at the PFL Super Fights event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

In his first MMA fight in nearly three years, the 38-year-old heavyweight defeated Ferreira with devastating ground strikes, leaving fans in awe of his dominant performance. After the win, Ngannou broke down in tears, dedicating the emotional victory to his late 15-month-old son, Kobe, who passed away earlier this year.

"I can't think about anything other than my son Kobe. I only took this fight because of him," Ngannou shared. "I fought for him. I hope people remember his name because without Kobe, I wouldn't be here tonight. I wouldn't have fought."

Ngannou, a former UFC heavyweight champion, returned to the cage after a 22-month hiatus, having participated in high-profile boxing bouts against the likes of Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. Earlier this year, he had considered retirement but decided to continue fighting to honor his son’s memory.

WATCH VIDEO:



No comments:

Post a Comment