Saturday, June 15, 2024

Whitemoney Reveals Personal Funds Kept Him in BBNaija All Stars Show


 Former BBNaija contestant and singer Whitemoney has revealed that his personal funds were crucial in preventing his eviction from the All Stars show.

In an interview with Hero Daniels, Whitemoney addressed misunderstandings about his fans' support, clarifying that his financial contributions were key to his extended stay until the final eviction.

The singer admitted that winning a second time was unrealistic and explained how he used his own money to finance his team in securing votes over several weeks.

Contrary to reports highlighting the support from his WMG fans, Whitemoney emphasized, “It was my own money that sustained me in the competition.”

He disclosed that only a small portion of votes, around 2 percent, came from his fan base.

“I wasn’t shocked because I knew I wouldn’t win. I was the one who gave money to my team to keep subscribing. My money took me that far. People’s voting was just 2 percent, my money took me that far,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment