Saturday, June 15, 2024

Ruby Ojiakor Denies Rumors of Affair with Late Actor Junior Pope


 Nollywood actress Ruby Ojiakor has addressed rumors suggesting that the late actor Junior Pope had an extramarital relationship with her.

Speculation arose that Ruby was Junior Pope’s girlfriend after she persistently used her platform to demand justice for the actor, who tragically died in a boat accident while on set.

The rumors gained traction when the late actor’s wife, Jennifer, unfollowed Ruby on Instagram shortly after her husband's burial.

In a video message shared on her Instagram page, Ruby clarified that Junior Pope was never her boyfriend.

She also refuted claims that the late actor was the father of her child, Royalty.

“Junior Pope was never my boyfriend. There was no intimacy between us. We never dated. He was just my friend, more like a big brother,” she stated.

“I also see a lot of posts claiming that Junior Pope is Royalty’s father. I just laugh at how people can think this way. Please, Junior Pope is not Royalty’s father. He’s not my daughter’s father. I just want to set the record straight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment