Sunday, June 23, 2024

Yul Edochie Offers Reward for Information on Threats Against Family


 Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has raised concerns about a plot to harm his children and kill his second wife, Judy Austin.

He alleged that those responsible for the threats have also created social media groups and pages to harass his fans, friends, and business associates. Edochie confirmed that he has reported the situation to the police.

In a post on Instagram, he wrote: "I heard they even posted my house address on their platform and threatened to hurt my children and kill Judy. They have crossed the line. You cannot dictate how someone else should live their life. God will punish all of you. I will get you all.

"I am offering N1 million and more to anyone who can provide useful information about them to aid their arrest."

No comments:

Post a Comment