Wednesday, October 16, 2024

VIDEO - Adeleke Reveals Pacific Energy Generates 15% of Nigeria's Electricity

 



Adedeji Adeleke, billionaire businessman and father of renowned Nigerian musician Davido, has revealed that his company, Pacific Energy, contributes approximately 15% of Nigeria's electricity supply. He made this announcement during the Seventh-Day Adventist Church’s General Conference Annual Council 2024, held on October 15.

Adeleke highlighted his substantial investments in Nigeria’s power sector, particularly his company's thermal power plant, which is expected to be fully operational by January 2025. According to him, Chinese engineering firms are involved in constructing the facility, which, once completed, will be the largest thermal power plant in Nigeria, with a capacity of 1,250 megawatts.

In a video shared by Davido on his X account, Adeleke stated, "I’m in the electricity business; I own power plants. I generate about 15% of Nigeria’s electricity. Chinese engineering companies are working with me to build the biggest thermal power plant in Nigeria, which will be launched in January 2025. It’s a 1,250MW power plant."

Reacting to the announcement, Ademola Adeleke, governor of Osun State and brother to Adedeji Adeleke, expressed his admiration for his elder brother. In a post on his X account, he wrote, "Proud of my big bro always. My Chairman. Our parents always taught us to take everything to God in all that we do. I hope this testimony inspires others not to give up when faced with obstacles. This is why I dance to praise my God."

VIDEO:




No comments:

Post a Comment